Guest Services Specialist
Central Walk is an innovative, global real estate owner-operator who builds communities and connects people to exceptional places. Central Walk is headquartered in Shenzhen, China, and has cooperated with other global real estate incorporations such as Jones Lang LaSalle, Savills plc, PGIM etc.
Central Walk receives over 20 million visitors annually around the world. We are not only a leader in the field of commercial real estate, but also operates theme-based amusement parks, hotels, office buildings and other investment projects. Central Walk is committed to creating a new format of shopping plazas and amusement parks to bring a brand-new shopping experience to the public.
Department: Woodgrove Shopping Centre – Guest Services
Position type: Permanent Full-time, with a 6-month probation period.
The primary function of this position is to provide industry-leading customer service while achieving the objectives of corporate management.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
Company Managerial Standards:
• As a Full-time Guest Services Specialist, always conduct oneself in a polite and respectful manner to external contacts
• As a representative of the company, always dress appropriately and presentably
• Adhere to company structure flow as designated by senior management
• Diligently report to, support, and work with the Administrative Manager, Operations Manager and other members of management to produce the best possible results
• Help maintain a healthy and productive workplace environment by self-modeling diligent and respectful behavior
• Central Walk’s Customer Service Standards: to unwaveringly deliver industry-leading customer service based on kindness, empathy, and experience
• Always maintain a high level of understanding of Woodgrove Centre offered services
• Always maintain a high level of understanding of Woodgrove Centre’s existing tenants
• Always maintain a high level of understanding of marketing campaigns and help execute campaigns, which is to be communicated to you regularly by the Marketing team and/or the Administrative Manager
• Report to and work closely with both the Administrative Manager and Operations Manager to achieve departmental goals
• Build and maintain relationships with the Guest Services’ team, with specific emphasis on collective and company-wide respect and cooperation
• Build and maintain relationships with the community, tenants, and customers
• Lead by example to set the tone for Central Walk’s Customer Services standards
• Educate and train Guest Services Specialists to reach company standards
• Actively support and work with all Woodgrove employees to produce best possible results
• Carefully and considerately handle customer complaints from initial response until resolution with courtesy of company customer service standards
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly: monitor and record all offered services which includes but not limited to gift card sales, complimentary strollers/wheelchairs/walkers, gift wrapping, etc.
• Assist in tracking and monitoring gift card sales which include supervising the maintenance or reconciliations of related files such as the daily sales report and inventory list; the goal is to both increase revenue and to ensure that records are accurate for accounting and forecasting purposes
An ideal Candidate should have:
• A Post-Secondary Education is preferred
• Related experience in a position requiring exceptional customer service skills
• Experience leading a team is considered an asset
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience in Gift Card sales is an asset
• Flexible and able to work shopping centre hours which include weekends, nights, and holidays