Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Central Walk is an innovative, global real estate owner-operator who builds communities and connects people to exceptional places. Central Walk is headquartered in Shenzhen, China, and has cooperated with other global real estate incorporations such as Jones Lang LaSalle, Savills plc, PGIM etc.
Central Walk receives over 20 million visitors annually around the world. We are not only a leader in the field of commercial real estate, but also operates theme-based amusement parks, hotels, office buildings and other investment projects. Central Walk is committed to creating a new format of shopping plazas and amusement parks to bring a brand-new shopping experience to the public.
Department: Woodgrove Shopping Centre – Administration Office
Position type: Permanent Full-time, with a 6-month probation period.
The primary function of this position is to provide industry-leading customer service as first person of contact at the office reception as well as assuming administrative duties and support to the Administrative Manager, Operations Manager and office team members.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
Company Managerial Standards:
• Always conduct oneself in a polite and respectful manner to external contacts
• Always dress appropriately and presentably
• Adhere to company structure flow as designated by management
• Diligently report to Administrative Manager and Operations Manager, support, and work with the entire management team to produce the best possible results
- Be the first point of contact in the Administration Office at the front desk and phone.
- Receive, direct, and take messages from incoming calls and in person visitors in a professional and friendly manner. Liaise with tenants, service providers and contractors, respond to their inquiries and/or refer inquiries to appropriate team members.
- Sort and distribute internal and external mail each day for the Administration Office as well as items sent by courier, while also responsible for the arrangement of courier when required.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and following up, recording meeting minutes and distributing.
- Assist with tracking and maintaining inventory of office supplies within the annual budget and coordinate supplies orders as needed.
- Assist with collection, tracking, and maintaining Insurance Certificates for the property.
- Monitor the bookings of the Resource Room and sharing of the schedule with service providers.
- Maintain the weekly set up schedule and distribute to team members.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of centre traffic. Act as main point of contact for any issues concerning the traffic counters and their proper operation.
- Complete daily and month end Gift Card reconciliation reports and submit to the Accounts Administrator for deposit. Assist with completing monthly gift card inventory and cross-train at Guest Services for processing of Gift Cards and other services.
- Schedule and complete Temporary Occupancy Agreements for non-profit group requests on an as needed basis, work with the leasing group to ensure compliant with space and other requirements.
- Maintain and manage tenants’ contact information and distribution lists, as well as all internal phone lists. Send out communication as required.
- Maintain RAVE, the property emergency mass notification system, by ensuring information is accurate and regularly updated.
- Ensure sound coverage of front office during opening hours.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of employee engagement programs.
- And any other duties as assigned.
An ideal Candidate should have:
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a minimum of 2-4 years administrative experience.
- Administrative diploma or certificate would be an asset.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced level Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player who is flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing work environment.
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills are a must.
- Strong customer service orientation is required.
- Able to work office hours with flexibility to cover Guest Services.
We sincerely thank all applicants in advance for your interest in the position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.