As a Store Manager with Warehouse One you are responsible for leading a team that confidently provides our customers with a shopping experience that is friendly, committed, caring and real.
A Warehouse One Store Manager is responsible for:
– Is responsible for their store’s success and performance; achieving sales goals and the company standards such as sales per hour, hit rate percentage (conversion), average dollars per transaction, multies (items per transaction), return percentage, and CRM (customer relationship management) data capture.
– Trains, coaches and develops their team to higher levels of performance; utilizes Warehouse One programs (such as Shift Transitions, Performance Appraisals, C.A.R.E.S., Jean U, Coaching on Performance, and WH1 Leaders) to support their team’s success.
– Communicates regularly with their District Manager ; seeks advice, offers solutions, and provides feedback with regards to store operations.
– Minimizes store loss by ensuring store adherence to loss prevention policies and procedures; educates team members on, and promotes, effective loss prevention practices.
– Is Customer Focused at all times; utilizes the Warehouse One C.A.R.E.S. program and REAL Rewards program to build relationships with, and meet the needs, of every customer.
– Follows, and enforces, all Warehouse One policies and procedures; this includes, but is not limited to, the Store Operations Employee Handbook (Policies and Procedures), Health and Safety Procedures and Loss Prevention Procedures.
Store Managers with Warehouse One are:
– Leaders who can support, motivate, and manage others, while fostering teamwork and collaboration.
– Able to communicate effectively to customers, sales associates, and support teams.
– Accountable; display initiative and commitment to achieving company standards and goals.
– Eager to help Warehouse One customers and provide the best customer service.
– Flexible in their Availability; able to work days, evenings, and weekends to support our business, customers, and their team.
– Able to represent Warehouse One’s WHO WE ARE: Friendly, Caring, Committed, and Real.
Apply in person at Warehouse One The Jean Store or online at warehouseone.com.