We are looking for a stylish, competent Fashion Consultant to join our team. The Fashion Consultant will be responsible for providing fashion advice and style recommendations. You will also be required to assess the client’s personality, career goals, and body type to recommend clothing and accessories that will boost the client’s confidence.
A successful Fashion Consultant should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and should be friendly, outgoing, and trustworthy. Ultimately, a top-notch Fashion Consultant should be a good multitasker and a great listener, have good time management skills, and be highly organized.
Fashion Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers ‘questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters. (social distancing in place)
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Other duties as required including keeping the store clean, sanitized, dusting, vacuuming etc.
Fashion Consultant Qualifications/ Skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience desired