About Central Walk
Central Walk specializes in the acquisition, development, and operation of commercial real estate.
With assets already distributed in major cities in Southeast Asia, Central Walk is focusing and expanding retail investment in Canada.
Central Walk is committed to elevating, enhancing, and investing in the communities in which we operate. We do so through the donations and actions of our properties to ensure that our projects can positively contribute to our local communities and neighbourhoods.
Department: Woodgrove Centre – Administration Office
Position type: Contract – Maternity Coverage
The primary function of this role is to be responsible for a variety of tasks that will lead to the successful completion of company marketing objectives.
- Always conduct oneself in a polite and respectful manner to external contacts.
- As a representative of the company, always dress appropriately and presentable.
- Adhere to company structure flow as designated by senior management.
- Diligently report to, support, and work with the Administrative Manager, Operations Manager and other members of management to produce the best possible results.
- Help maintain a healthy and productive workplace environment by self-modeling diligent and respectful behavior.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Constantly strive to improve and build upon the Centre’s brand and customer experience to help drive traffic and sales.
- Maintain a positive organizational image with tenants by establishing effective business relationships on a local level to maximize sales productivity and event participation.
- Coordinate marketing and promotional strategies and collaterals, campaigns, research studies, events, brand management, website, sales collateral, and social media platforms.
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of documents for marketing department, and presentations for Managers and Directors as applicable.
- Update online website and social media content in a timely fashion; monitor and respond to customer inquiries.
- Produce and distribute displays, signage, and advertising, working with external vendors as required.
- Coordinate special events and promotions for publicity and advertisements.
- Expand business reach by developing and implementing external communication strategies and programs.
- Tabulate market research data and maintain marketing archives for all programs and events.
- Keep updated on marketing research and trends and apply to marketing ideas, proposals and communication material.
- Handle tasks as directed by Managers and/or by Senior Management.
- Responsible for other clerical administrative responsibilities as assigned.
An ideal Candidate should have:
- A Post-Secondary Education (Marketing & Business Management preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Related experience in marketing (1-year minimum)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook)