Guest Services Specialist
Central Walk is an innovative, global real estate owner-operator who builds communities and connects people to exceptional places. Central Walk is headquartered in Shenzhen, China, and has cooperated with other global real estate incorporations such as Jones Lang LaSalle, Savills plc, PGIM etc.
Central Walk receives over 20 million visitors annually around the world. We are not only a leader in the field of commercial real estate, but also operates theme-based amusement parks, hotels, office buildings and other investment projects. Central Walk is committed to creating a new format of shopping plazas and amusement parks to bring a brand-new shopping experience to the public.
Department: Woodgrove Shopping Centre – Guest Services
Position type: Part-time
The primary function of this position is to provide industry-leading customer service while achieving the objectives of corporate management.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
Company Managerial Standards:
• Always conduct oneself in a polite and respectful manner to external contacts
• Always dress appropriately and presentably
• Adhere to company structure flow as designated by senior management
• Diligently report to Administrative Manager and Operations Manager, support, and work with the entire Guest Services and management to produce the best possible results
• Central Walk’s Customer Service Standards: to unwaveringly deliver industry-leading customer service based on kindness, empathy, and experience
• Always maintain a high level of understanding of Woodgrove Centre’s offered services
• Always maintain a high level of understanding of Woodgrove Centre’s existing tenants
• Always maintain a high level of understanding of marketing campaigns at Woodgrove Centre, which is to be communicated to you regularly by the Marketing team and/or the Administrative Manager
• Build and maintain relationships with the Guest Services’ team, with specific emphasis on collective and company-wide respect and cooperation
• Build and maintain relationships with the community, tenants, and customers
• Actively support and work with all Woodgrove employees to produce best possible results
• Carefully and considerately handle customer complaints from initial response until resolution with courtesy of company Customer Service Standards
• Daily: monitor and record all offered services which includes gift card sales, complimentary strollers/wheelchairs/walkers, gift wrapping, etc.
An ideal Candidate should have:
• Related experience in a position requiring exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Flexible and able to work shopping centre hours which include weekends, nights, and holidays