Sales Associate / Brand Ambassador (Part-Time)
Job description – Sales Associate / Brand Ambassador
Since 1987, Paris Jewellers remains a Canadian story, grounded and real. From our beginning,
we have been family-owned and –operated, and from one generation to the next, have passed
down an old-world work ethic, family values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We
began as a single store; today we are 26 and remain dedicated to the same goal we had on our
first day: to ensure every customer is happy with every purchase.
What is a Brand Ambassador?
The role of a Paris Jewellers Brand Ambassador is to be a representative and promoter of the
Company, by creating happy and memorable customer experiences. This is achieved by
understanding and striving for the Company’s mission statement and core values, by adhering to
the sales standards and by working together as a team to ensure an exceptional customer
A Brand Ambassador is results orientated. Consistently achieving or exceeding individual and
team sales goals by following the Company’s sales standards, continually developing new
customer relationships to build clientele base, completing sales reports, and striving to meet all
A Brand Ambassador strives to maintain the company standards. This includes but is not limited
to: ensuring all operational processes are completed, visual merchandising, stock and inventory
control, store appearance and cleanliness, setting up sales and promotions according marketing
guidelines, sustaining a high level of safety and security to protect customers, colleagues and
Company assets, and adhering to the Code of Conduct to foster positive working environment.
A Brand Ambassador shows gratitude and treats their team members and customers with respect
and kindness, is always ready to celebrate the success of others and is open to change and
growth for the betterment of the Company.
What we offer:
At Paris Jewellers, we offer our Brand Ambassadors a culture, based on old world work ethics,
and a commitment to be better than we were yesterday. We believe in celebrating every
customer story and every employee win, recognizing those who go the extra mile, and
maintaining a culture of gratitude. In addition we offer;
• Competitive wages
• Competitive commission structures, earning commission on every single item sold
• Comprehensive training program that includes sales, product knowledge and brand
training tailored exclusively for Paris Jewellers
• Opportunities for advancement and relocation
• Monthly incentives
• Employee discounts
• You will always be a name and not a number
What we look for:
• Experience in a customer focused role is preferred
• Experience in jewellery is considered an asset but is not required
• Mature and positive attitude
• Professional appearance and presentation
• Proficiency in English
• Able to adapt to immediate or unforeseen challenges
• Strong work ethic
• Natural ability to develop relationships
• Has a high standard of personal accountability
• Has a drive to achieve goals and targets
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to stand for long period of time
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Apply online or in-store to invest in your happy future!
Paris Jewellers is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications
from people with disabilities and diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available on request
for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
**only those qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.