Hairstylist (Part Time)
People don’t come to you for just a haircut, they come to you for a Masterpiece! That’s because you’re not just a Hairstylist, you are an artist.
You have a special knack and ability to see the beauty within and bring it out.
You have killer instincts and you are able to create a look that is fresh, vibrant and unparalleled. You are also a master of taking care of your guests. You create unforgettable moments and ensure each client has the best possible experience, regardless of the occasion. You are a seasoned professional with a thirst to learn more and be on the cutting edge of Hair trends.
You are Chatters and you are, Style Happy.
Join other like-minded and free spirited artists that have the drive to be successful in their profession.
Chatters is about engagement, encouraging creativeness, self-expression and passion. We want people that want to make a difference and we have an excellent opportunity for a talented Hairstylist at our Woodgrove retail Salon.
What you bring to the team:
- You’re ahead of the curve; you don’t follow trends you set them.
- Understanding of what it takes to be successful in this business. You know your stuff and how to bring out the best in people so they naturally follow you.
- A team player; you are only as good as those around you. You surround yourself with the best in order to be the best.
- You are an experienced Hairstylist; you know your way around the Salon and have a year or more of experience.
- Fun, Passionate, Outgoing, Flexible, Ambitious, Talented!
A bit about what you will do:
- Learn. Elite ongoing education and training will compliment your mastered skills.
- Grow. Own the opportunity to grow as a Stylist and grow YOUR business.
- Succeed. You know how to succeed; your passion for beauty will shine through.
- Create. Unforgettable looks, unparalleled connections for your customers.
- Develop. Opportunity to work with others and share your knowledge.
- Experience. An experience that will keep them coming back.
What we can offer:
Great employees deserve great benefits, like:
- Competitive pay in a high-traffic salon, with up to 54% commission
- Discounted products and salon services
- Flexible hours
- Medical and dental, including employer RRSP contributions
- Elite education by industry leaders
- Plus, lots of opportunities to learn and grow!
If you’re ready for a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with endless opportunity to take your career further, email us your resume.