Full-time Sales Associate
Hold on, so you want flexible hours, awesome co-workers, great pay, and to wear sneakers at work?
Sure thing. As a Full-time Sales Associate with WOW! Mobile Boutique, we got you covered:
- Full-time hours (30-40 hours per week)
- Hourly salary of 15.65$/hr + uncapped commission structure (our BC hourly average compensation for the month of November was $43.27/hr)
- Group benefits package
- 50% of your cellphone bill
- Rewards & Recognition, based on weekly and monthly targets (Amazon gift cards, hotel stays, etc)
- Hands-on training to make you shine!
WOW! mobile boutique™ is looking for people who love people and are passionate about helping shoppers connect with the perfect mobile solution through Canada’s best wireless carriers, TELUS, Rogers, Koodo, Fido, and Chatr.
You’ve got these skills?
- You love connecting with people face-to face
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more (good with technology)
- You’ve done some selling in the past either in retail or hospitality and have used point of sale and inventory systems (extra points for candidates with >6 months of sales exp.)
- Available to work during mall hours (evenings and weekends)
What you will accomplish:
- Actively engage mall shoppers and follow the 5 Non-Negotiable Selling Standards
- Deliver on our brand promise by offering customers a unique, unbiased, professional, fun, friendly and thoroughly enjoyable retail shopping experience that will consistently generate a response of WOW!
- Achieve all key business metrics including sales, operations, and customer satisfaction
- Participate in all training – we want people who are interested in personal and professional development
- Stay up to date on current promotions, products, service and policies to maintain high levels of expertise
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
WOW! boutique mobile is committed to creating an environment that promotes diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. During the recruitment process, all applicants will be required to complete an online assessment and provide consent for criminal background checks.
Contact person/ How to apply: you can drop off your resume and meet the team directly at the WOW! mobile boutique kiosk at Woodgrove Center (ask for Mohamad the store manager) or send your resume via link to Francois Gagnon.