Mind Games is leading chain of retail stores in North America specializing in family, strategy & tabletop board games, as well as RPG & TCG games, pop culture, puzzles and toys for creative minds at play. We are looking for an upbeat, energetic, outgoing and positive Sales Associate for our location at Woodgrove Centre
Sales associates are responsible for
Our Ideal applicant will have
- Achieving daily personal sales targets
- Ensuring excellent customer service.
- General upkeep of the sales floor
- Demoing RC products and toys for customers
- Completion of all assigned tasks
- Opening and Closing of the store
If you are interested, please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your sales experience and any interest you may have in pop culture and gaming through the link below.
- 1+ years in a retail/sales oriented position
- Open availability
- Age 19+ due to the nature of product we sell
- Knowledge of pop culture, toys, puzzles, board games and trading card games