Hours & Directions
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- VICTORIA DAY - May 20, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- CANADA DAY - July 1, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC CIVIC HOLIDAY - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- LABOUR DAY - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
By car, by bus or by bike, Woodgrove is easy to get to. Before you head out, visit Google Maps for a printable map and detailed driving directions. Find out more about parking at Woodgrove Centre. Below we have links to public transit routes or where to lock your bicycle. See you soon!
PUBLIC TRANSIT & OTHER LINKS
A Nanaimo Transit bus loop is located on the west side of our property near Addition Elle store.
REGIONAL TRANSIT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
OTHER TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
- A/C Taxi: 250.753.1231
- Airporter: 250.758.2133
- BC Ferries Information: Phone: 1.888.223.3779
- Community Shuttle Services: 250.716.9397
- Harbour City Taxi: 250.753.4321
- Parksville New Shuttle: 250.954.3556
- Seaporter: 250.753.2118
- Swiftsure Taxi: 250.753.8911
- Vancouver Transit: Phone: 604.521.0400
- West Vancouver Transit: Phone: 604.985.7777
We've made your shopping easier by providing lots of parking and easy access. There are over 3,600 regular and small car parking stalls, plus 56 handicapped parking stalls and 2 EV Charging Stations and 8 Tesla Supercharger Stations. Woodgrove Centre's large parking area is well lit and has on-site security. There is handicapped and family parking available in front of all main mall entrances and anchor stores. Please note that overnight parking is not permitted on the property.
The Woodgrove Centre parking lot has five access points: the north parking lot at Aulds Road, east parking lot at Dickinson Crossing and Island Highway, and the south parking lot at Mary Ellen Drive from Island Highway. If you are heading north on Nanaimo Parkway, you can enter the mall by turning right onto Mary Ellen Drive.
The best access for Hudson's Bay is off Aulds Road into the south parking lot. Hudson's Bay also has rooftop parking available. Sport Chek and Avalon Cinema Centre are best accessed from Aulds Road to the south west parking lot. To access Winners, take the Mary Ellen Drive exit off Nanaimo Parkway to the north west parking lot. For Toys R Us, enter from the Island Highway and Dickinson Crossing intersection to the east parking lot.