You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. In a performance-driven culture, you are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership, and effective communication.
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently to achieve results.
- Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow up on the satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of upcoming events/promotions.
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience.
- Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products.
- Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs.
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication and motivation skills
- Ability to translate behaviors into optimal selling experience and achievement of results.
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Detail oriented; results-oriented
- Passion for cosmetics
Salary / Benefits :
- This position entails an hourly + commission salary. Benefits (Health, Dental, Insurance, etc.) are also offered.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Cosmetic / fragrance retail sales: 2 years
- Wednesday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 5:00pm