Are you looking for a career that recognizes the importance of growth, rewards performance and provides the opportunity to be part of a great team? You have found it at Tbooth wireless.
We are looking for customer service focused Sales Associates to join our growing team. By choosing a career at Tbooth wireless, you'll stay ahead of the trends, go above and beyond to serve our customers' needs and be part of a team that encourages everyone to be their very best. Every day.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Competitive by nature and love the challenge of hitting targets
- Motivated to meet personal and store sales targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Motivated to be a product knowledge expert
- Eager to embrace the latest technology
- Dedicated to presenting a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude and expects the same in your team members
- Goal oriented individual who is eager to work in an environment that fully leverages your interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide tailored solutions and excellent service for your customers
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
- Act as a brand ambassador and an educator
- Work in partnership with Sales Managers and team members to maximize store sales
- Establish trusting relationships with customers
- Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
- Guide customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
- Be available to work varied and flexible schedules
- Base hourly rate with industry leading commission structure
- Exciting incentive programs with prizes including electronics and trips
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- RRSP company match program
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology
- Great employee referral program
- Ongoing continuous training (online and in classroom) in order to support your personal and professional development
- Local, regional and national career growth opportunities
Tbooth wireless strategically partners with Rogers, Bell, Fido, Virgin Mobile, chatr mobile and SaskTel to ensure quality network activations and superior customer care. We understand that technology can be daunting and that for many people, life is complicated enough already. That's why we strive to provide a fun, non-threatening retail environment where our customers feel safe to explore, investigate, and learn.
We have been providing mobile solutions to Canadians for the past 20 years. We are proud to be a Canadian success story and we want you to join us in our continued growth and success.
GLENTEL (parent company of Tbooth wireless) encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and the Ontario Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- CANADA DAY - July 1, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC CIVIC HOLIDAY - Aug. 5, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm
- LABOUR DAY - Sept. 2, 2019 10:00am - 6:00pm