Imagine tasting a chocolate so delicious, a chocolate so fresh, that you want to savour every last bite. Imagine a chocolate that contains within it smooth cream fillings, extraordinary caramel flavour or fresh roasted nuts. Think of the last time such a chocolate captured your taste buds in a way that invited you into another world; a world warm with sensations like touch, taste and smell; a world rich with tradition and almost 100 years of history.
Welcome to Purdys Chocolatier. Richard Cormon Purdy opened his first chocolate shop in 1907. Almost immediately, he earned a reputation for superb chocolates, a reputation that continues today, nearly 100 years later. The Flavelle family, who has run Purdys since 1963, has upheld the traditions of its founder as well as an unmatched passion for chocolate. At Purdys, we continue to insist on the highest of product quality including using only the finest ingredients from around the world. Care is taken to ensure that each batch of creams curls just right; nuts are roasted to perfection; caramel flavour bursts as it fills your mouth; and Hedgehogs have that silky, smooth texture that our customers have come to expect. Nothing stops us from making the best chocolate!
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- GOOD FRIDAY - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- EASTER SUNDAY - April 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- VICTORIA DAY - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- CANADA DAY - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC CIVIC HOLIDAY - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- LABOUR DAY - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm