We embrace change and initiate opportunity ▪ We have a passion for growth ▪ We believe in spirited teamwork ▪ We have the courage to innovate
What does it mean to join our TELUS family?
- Our goal is to provide Canadians with an excellent experience, by connecting with our customers and meeting all their needs under one roof
- We are passionate about people – our customers, our communities, and our team
- We work tirelessly in our stores to provide best in class service to our customers, and in our communities to enrich the lives of Canadians with all acts of kindness – big and small
- We strive to ensure you have the support and resources you need to be successful at work and at home
- We offer the opportunity to work with all of our brands
As a Team Member in our stores, you can expect to:
- Be part of a high performing team where your contributions are measured and recognized
- Create solutions for our customers by using the power of technology to improve their lives
- Work in a fast paced environment, where every day is different
- Engage with prospective and current customers in store, by phone and messaging
- Work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings and weekends
You will be successful if you are…
a self-starter ￭ motivated ￭ engaging ￭ goal-oriented ￭ inspiring ￭ adaptable ￭ ready for a career
driven ￭ positive ￭ a leader ￭ supportive ￭ team player ￭ eager ￭ ambitious
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, contests and incentives
- Flexible benefits
- Options for company matched pension and share purchase programs
- WorkPerks – discounts on products and services
- Career growth and development opportunities
- A chance to play an active role in giving back to your community
- And much more….
What it’s like to work at our stores? Hear what our team members had to say!
“I feel really fortunate to work for a company that is so passionate about giving back to employees and our communities — through our stock options, various health and wellness programs, and so much more.”
– Raenie P., Station Mall
“I’m continuously learning new things which makes the work environment fun and engaging.”
– Patrick P., Conestoga Mall
“I love being able to work alongside other LGBTQ+ identifying coworkers and other strong female sales representatives that excel in their positions. Seeing the successes of my colleagues that I identify with motivates me to learn more about my role and become the best I can in my position.”
– Samantha N., Halifax Shopping Centre
“I enjoy working at TELUS because it opens up multiple avenues for growth in my career.”
– Hassan R., Guildford Town Centre
The culture that we have had at all the stores I have worked has been fun and rewarding. We have the best team members and support people anyone could ask for.
– Brian K, Eastgate Square